Main Gate

Sri Krishna Ramruchi College, Barbigha (Sheikhpura) – a sanctum sanctorum of the pious soul of Bihar Kesari- the First Chief Minister of Bihar that was established in 1955 as a constituent unit of T. M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur (Bihar) (1976) by the veteran Freedom Fighter Sri Krishna Mohan Pyare Singh alias Lala Babu is situated on the midway of the globally glorious learning university of Nalanda & Vikramshila.

Besides organizing different seminars & conferences, it has a rich infrastructure with a beautiful campus, having an enriched library & well-furnished laboratory. Since its inception the college has been recognized as one of the leading institutions of the University, having a glorious tradition of teaching with co-curricular activities. As the college has been imparting education in Arts, Science, Commerce, BBA & BCA streams, It has been recognized by the UGC under section 2 (f) and 12 (B). Having delivered education up to PG level in different subjects of Arts and Science, it has organized a number of inter college sports events. The college has a long tradition of committed and excellent teachers who imparted B.Ed. teaching for several years in the past.

We pledge to revive and elevate its glory by imbibing its motto of ‘Discipline and virtue’ and ‘character with excellence’ amongst students above everything else.