S.K.R. College offers education from the Intermediate level to the under-Graduate level for boys & girls students in all streams viz. science, commerce, humanities and social science from the regular courses. It is expected to start Post Graduate courses in some subject from the coming session.
All applicants seeking admission to the College should read the Bulletin of Information / Prospectus issued by the college or may download from the college website. The minimum eligibility requirements for admission to various courses shall be specified in that bulletin. [Check Minimum Requirements]
- Applications and Prospectus for admission may be had form college counter on any working days between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
- Application Form with Prospectus may be obtained by Post on sending DD for Rs. 150/- in favour of S.K.R. College, Barbigha along with self addressed stamped envelope of size (12″x5″) and an application stating clearly about the courses.
Application may be downloaded from our Download Section of the website (www.skrcollege.org) and filling up all details the same can be sent to us so as to reach on or before the prescribed date. The downloaded application must accompany a Demand Draft of Rs. 150/- in favour of S.K.R. College, Barbigha payable at Barbigha.
- Allocated seats shall be filled in the colleges for admission purely on the basis of marks/ counselling as per the University/State Government rules.
- Admission to a course will be closed once the seats are filled.
- Request for admission (Arts & Science) will not be entertained without a duly submitted application form. No application for admission will be accepted after the notified date.
- No individual intimation regarding admission will be sent. All notifications regarding admission to various courses will be put up on the College notice board and its websites.
- Eligible candidate can apply to the college on a prescribed application form available from the college sales counter along with the prospectus. The Application form should be filled up with all the required details and should be submitted in the college office.
- All notices regarding admission will be displayed on the College Notice Board from time to time and college websites.
- Selected candidates shall be able to take admission within the specified date after which their claim shall not be entertained.
- Seats for different caste categories i.e. OBC, EBC, SC & ST are reserved as per the rule of the state government. At the time of admission the candidate has to submit the caste certificate compulsorily.
- At the time of admission candidates would choose the subject carefully. After admission chosen subjects will not be changed.
- The original and one attested photocopy of the following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Migration certificate (for other University & Board) from the institution last attended.
- Marks sheet of the examination passed.
- School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate.
- A separate character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Four (4) copies of recent unattested stamp size black & white photographs with white background.