Scholarship / Free-ship facility is provided to poor and meritorious students. This facility is given to only 12.5% students of the college. This facility is not given to students who get scholarship or financial help from other sources. SC, ST & OBC students get scholarship from Welfare Department. For this students have to fill in the prescribed form and submit in the college enclosing Caste, Income, & Residential certificates.
The college aims at to make the students disciplined and a man of character along with educational development. To obey the rules and regulations of the college administration is the moral duty of the college family. All the students of the college are described to look at the notice board compulsorily and regularly.
The College imparts various kinds of scholarship for the academic upliftment for the students. –
- U.G.C. Scholarship – For socially backward and minority students.
- Merit Scholarship (General Merit)
- Post-Matric Scholarship (Govt. of Bihar.)
- Welfare scholarship (Govt. of Bihar)
- Proposed Scheme from the Govt. of Bihar- Financial Aids for Dress to Intermediate student